The MRP Project partners with individual donors and companies to collect fun, comfort, and self-care items for our bags for a boost program. The items usually cost ten dollars or less.
We put 10-15 items in a signature bag along with an uplifting note about The MRP Project.
Then one of our volunteers delivers our bag to the recipient!
Bags for a Boost Donation Ideas
- bath salts
- bubble bath
- facial masks
- eye masks
- aromatherapy diffuser
- essential oils
- calming tea
- lotion (hand and body)
- gift cards for coffee, restaurants, or retailers
- water bottles
- knick-knacks with uplifting sayings
- themed card packs (either comfort or encouragement themes)
- cozy blankets
- adult coloring books/colored pencils
- books (Heaven is for Real is a good book for individual’s dealing with loss)
- comfy or fun socks
- winter hats
- winter or fashion scarfs
Do you have a go-to item you’ve donated that you want to add to this list? Let us know!